-
August 17th, 2005, 01:53 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I know back in April, they had one in the next town over from me, but I was in the process of moving, so was unable to take my niece.
It was $25 per person.
For you NC gals, there is another one coming up in November i Raleigh at the McKinnen Center.
I just called the number listed on the AG site and it's an event being hosted by the NC Special Olympics Committee as a fundraiser.
Tickets are again $25, which makes me wonder if this is a standard price dictated by AG.
AG's Brief description of the Fashion Shows
Details on the NC show
They even have an application form for girls who want to be one of the "models".
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks